The Bell & Ross BR Minuteur Tourbillon Limited Edition
Bell & Ross Minuteur Tourbillon is a Limited Edition watch of 30 pieces which combines all the brand’s that are known worldwide. BR Minuteur Tourbillon is the one of the most sophisticated watch which has ever appeared on the watch market.
BR Minuteur Tourbillon has a reliable and accurate mechanism that combines timing function as well as some watchmaking complications which are: Timer with Flyback, Tourbillon, Independent Small Second and Reserve Indicator.
Bell & Ross Minuteur Tourbillon is available in 2 versions: DLC titanium and in pink gold.
Bell & Ross BR Minuteur Tourbillon Pink Gold
Bell & Ross BR Minuteur Tourbillon DLC Titanium
There are two dials in the BR Minuteur Tourbillon:
- the right one is the large Clock, which is made for giving information about the time and is operated by the tourbillon;
- the second one is the independent Timer, which is situated on the left of the dial and it’s function is to measure all time intervals from some certain chosen moment.
The tourbillon helps to control simply the time display without creation any complications. The tourbillon of the BR Minuteur is the invention that has made the work of Swiss master watchmakers and engineers much easier not mentioning the fact that it has faced the challenge of mechanical laws of physics.
BR Minuteur Tourbillon consists of additional counters which are situated above and below it’s Timer, they are:
- Independent small seconds;
- A power reserve indicator that gives the operating time which remains on a three day scale.
Extra strength of the watch is represented through the aluminium of the movement bridges and through the carbon fiber of the dial.
Bell & Ross BR Minuteur Tourbillon is not only a high-level advanced wristwatch which contains the most powerful functions but it also has a very unique, exceptional and an incredibly sophisticated design which makes it even more attractive and desirable.
- BELL & ROSS – BR 01 Red Radar Limited Edition
- Panerai Lo Scienziato Radiomir Tourbillon – a Skeleton on Your Wrist
- Seiko Credor Spring Drive Sonnerie
- Ulysse Nardin Hammerhead Shark Titanium watch – Limited-Edition
- Franck Muller Giga Tourbillon Diamond Watch
- Wyler Geneve Tourbillon – a Wonder of Shock-Protection
- Breitling for Bently Mark VI Complications 29