Blancpain luxury watches for Saint-Valentine 2011
Fortunately Valentine’s Day is not near – yet. This holiday brings fear into the hearts of many men who are ready to cope with the daunting task – to give their beloved not only a wonderful gift, but also a wonderful day.
One of the first of new products, which were announced on the eve of the Day St. Valentine’s 2011 was the model from the company Blancpain. This model of the clock for St. Valentine’s 2011 is executed in a very classic style, and even the iconic features of Blancpain were relaxed. Fine ladies watch Saint-Valentine 2011 in stainless steel is the embodiment of femininity, delicacy and subtlety. Bezel of the timepiece is encrusted with diamonds and rubies at 12 o’clock. And there are 9 diamond indexes invitingly blinking on the pearl clock-face.
The model Blancpain Saint-Valentin 2011 is equipped with an automatic mechanism 6763 with the reserve of 100 hours and with features of indicating the hours, minutes, date (the round dial in the center with the arrow-pointer), day and month (double aperture of the marks 11 and 1), and the moon phase indicator at the bottom dial.
Blancpain Saint-Valentin 2011has been complemented with white strap made of crocodile skin. In this case, each instance of hours packed into a light wooden box, covered with nappa leather.
New watch has been released in limited edition – only 99 charming ladies can be owners of Blancpain Saint-Valentin 2011.
- Blancpain Saint-Valentine 2012 Watch – Chronographe Flyback
- Carl F. Bucherer launches a new MoonPhase watch in the Manero collection
- New IWC Portofino Hand-Wound Eight Days at SIHH 2011
- Patek Philippe Ladies wrist watch 2011 – Grand Complication Collection (ref. 7000 and 7059)
- IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar 4 New Models
- IWC to Honor Author/Aviator Antoine de Saint Exupery
- BLANCPAIN X Fathoms – the most high-end mechanical diving watch