New Cartier Les Must Collection 2009
The renowned watchmaker Cartier is proud of its new Cartier Les Must collection, which includes small and large models (for men and women) elegant as usual. These watches can be found in the Cartier brand’s boutiques all over the world.
Cartier Les Must collection includes jewelry, leather goods, accessories and… timepieces. The Les Must collection is brand new although cartier experts will recognize in the name some 1970′s motives of Les Must de Cartier assemblage.
As I have found out, Cartier Tank Solo and Ronde Solo watch models from Cartier Les Must collection were launched the first.
Cartier Tank Solo Small/Large watches
- steel case,
- crown with circular graining,
- spinel cabochon in blue,
- silvered opaline dial with blue sword hands, roman numerals as well as a railroad minutes scale.
- quartz movement
All Cartier Les Must collection models features the in-house manufactured quartz Caliber movement with hours and minutes functions. For example, Cartier Tank Solo Small watch model features in-house manufactured quartz Caliber 157 movement, coming with a steel bracelet and safety lock, the timepiece is 30-meter water-resistant.
Cartier Tank Solo Large watch model differs from Cartier Tank Solo Small by the movement. It is also quartz in-house manufactured, but Caliber 690 movement.
And again Cartier Ronde Solo Small watch demonstrates a steel case, fitted with a crown, which reveals circular graining and a spinel cabochon in blue. The silvered opaline dial proudly depicts blue sword hands, Roman numerals, along with a railroad minutes scale.
While the Cartier Ronde Solo small watch fits the quartz Cartier Caliber 690 movement, which offers the function of hours and minute, the Cartier Ronde Solo Large watch accommodates the quartz Caliber 115A movement, executed entirely by Cartier.
This is the only difference between models as both have 30-meter water-resistant and a steel bracelet finished with a safety lock.
Cartier Tank Solo Stainless Steel Small/Large watches
- small stainless steel Tank design,
- black alligator strap with 6 adjustments,
- quartz movement,
- case dimensions 30mm x 23mm,
- silvered opaline dial.
Cartier Tank Solo Stainless Steel Large Watch differs by the 34mm X 27 mm case and by the strap black alligator leather color. It is a bit blacker and with no green tincture.
And the latest Cartier Les Must collection piece reflecting the main line idea is Tank Solo Panther Motif Watch.
Cartier Tank Solo Panther Motif Small/Large watches
- watch has steel case,
- steel circular-grained crown set,
- synthetic spinel cabochon,
- sapphire crystal (makes the watch resistant to the mechanical damage),
- beige opaline and lacquered dial with panther motif ,
- panther motif leather strap,
- rhodiumized sword-shaped steel hands add elegance to the watch look,
- quartz movement.
The Cartier Tank Solo Panther Motif Watch fits quartz movement Cartier Caliber157 inthe31mm x 24.4mm case with 30-meter water-resistant.
The large watch differs by the sword-shaped blue steel hands, quartz movement Cartier Caliber 690 and the34.8mm x 27.4mm case dimensions.
All timepieces from Cartier Les Must Collection cost: Large – $2300, Small – $2200. You may also like the Cartier Super Luxury 2009
- Cartier Super Luxury 2009 Makes Winter Warmer
- 5 Cool Vintage Watches
- Cartier Captive Watch – Captivating Her at Once and Forever
- Celebs and Their Watches
- Ulysse Nardin Hammerhead Shark Titanium watch – Limited-Edition
- New design of Breitling Colt Models 2011
- Cartier Montre Rotonde Astrorégulateur – Defying the Gravity