New IWC Portofino Hand-Wound Eight Days at SIHH 2011
At an annual exhibition SIHH-2011 in Geneva, the company IWC introduced a new model of Portofino Hand-Wound Eight Days.
Model is released in three versions: stainless steel with silver or black dial and a version in the case of red gold with blue and white dial. On the clock face the central are hour and minute hands, overhead hourly indices and Roman numeral 12, the date aperture at 3 hours, the lateral second dial at 6 hours and power reserve of between 8 and 9 hours.
Novelty is equipped with a new manufactory mechanism with manual winding with caliber 59210, the size of which corresponds to the size of the fire in the pocket watch (diameter 37.8 mm), with a reserve of 192 hours and features indicating the hours, minutes, seconds, date and power reserve.
New IWC Portofino Hand-Wound Eight Days wacth is supplied with a brown or black strap from the Italian shoe manufacturer of Santoni.
IWC Portofino Hand-Wound Eight Days specifications:
- 59210, manual winding- A power reserve of 192 hours
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Power reserve
- 18K rose gold or stainless steel
- Anti-glare sapphire crystal
- Water resistant 50 m
- The Artistic crafts Watch by Bovet – The 5-Days Tourbillon Jumping Hours with Reversed Hand-Fitting
- Meet the new watch brand HYT and Hydro Mechanical Watch HYT H1
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox Tribute to Deep Sea Limited Edition
- Carl F. Bucherer launches a new MoonPhase watch in the Manero collection
- Doxa dive watch Professional – SUB 4000T at Baselworld 2011
- Ulysse Nardin Hammerhead Shark Titanium watch – Limited-Edition
- Hublot King Power Carbon Fibre Cathedral – Worlds First carbon fibre watch