IWC Schaffhause became watch brand of the year
Luxury lifestyle, elegance in every choice and of course exclusivity in taste these are the main characteristics of the Quintessentially Awards Asia Pacific 2011 winners.
Since 1st of November 2011 according to the key VIPs, taste makers and opinion formers as well as high-profile media title individuals, IWC Schaffhausen became the watch brand of the year. Thus the IWC Schaffhausen watch brand proved perfect fitting for Hong Kong.
Some words about Quintessentially Awards nomination. This award was launched in London for the first time. It was 2010 when Quintessentially Awards firstly celebrated and honored outstanding bearers of luxury and excellence in horology, fashion, fine art, dining and drinking, travelling and other sectors, sharing the Quintessentially ethos of lifestyle quality and service. The favorites were selected in 22 categories.
CEO of the Quintessentially awards, Emma Sherrard Matthew says that these time their members were some Asian most penetrating opinion makers. Quintessentially Awards Asia Pacific gave celebrations to whose brand, which made a great impression on them.
The IWC North East Asia Managing Director, Benoit de Clerck was happy to reckon the IWC victory in the Watch Brand of the Year nomination. It was a real brand’s success, which reflected the company’s growth. Benoit de Clerck was very appreciative to Quintessentially support.
- Tony Parker – New IWC Ambassador
- Raymond Weil Announced the Official Watch of the 2008 BRIT Awards
- Raymond Weil Noemia Watch – Official Watch of the BRIT Awards 2010
- OMEGA launches Mechanical Ladymatic Watch Collection in Beijing
- Angelina Jolie Lit Up 2007 Golden Globe Awards
- Deepika Padukone and Tissot watches
- 15 Most Expensive Watch Brands in the World