Zenith Meets the Company’s Founder Descendants
President and CEO of Zenith, Thierry Nataf, held a meeting with the successors of Georges Favre-Jacot. He was the one to welcome to lunch the Favre-Bulle family, who are also the successors of Georges Favre-Jacot, the man who put the roots of the Zenith Manufacture.
Thierry Nataf and the Favre-Bulle family had a meeting together with the town’s Councillors: Charles Hasler, Vice-President, Marcello Droquett, Claude Leimgruber, Florence Perrin-Marti, and Gerard Triponez, President of the Le Locle Watchmaking Museum.
In order to honor the event, the family was happy to give away 20 antique timepieces to the company’s Watchmaking Museum, where the representatives of Favre-Bulle family also added a number of photographs as well as their history papers. The donation is surely extremely precious for the Zenith, which will have the opportunity to use the new historical items for corporate events. To the Favre-Bulle family, Thierry Nataf presented three great timepieces from the company’s latest collection to the great-grandsons of Georges Favre-Jacot.
The president and Chief Executive Officer of the famous watchmaking company Zenith, Thierry Nataf, outlined: “It is a great honor for me to welcome here today the worthy heirs of a man of genius, Georges Favre-Jacot, without whom Zenith would not exist. His vision, his personality, his determination succeeded in bringing into being one of the most legendary Manufactures of Haute Horlogerie. It is with the same sense of honour and the same sense of duty that I as President, together with my team in Le Locle and across the world, have been taking Zenith to the zenith for the last seven years”.
- A Photo Exhibition by The Police resented by Zenith Swiss
- Zenith El Primero 36,000 VPH Ladies watch
- Vacheron Constantin’s New Platinum Timepieces Honor Clive Davis, Multi-Platinum Record Producer
- Zenith El-Primero Stratos Flyback Watches – Brand in Zenith
- Zenith Christophe Colomb Équation du Temps – Best Complicated Watch of the year
- Baselworld 2011 Preview – Eberhard & Co. Chrono 4 Geant Titan Limited Edition
- Longines Commemorated 175 Years of its Horological Tradition